Our Mission and Objectives
The mission of the Friends of the Bartlett Library is to promote and enhance the Bartlett Library facilities and services through advocacy, volunteer service, and fundraising and to encourage literacy, learning, and reading.
- To maintain an association of people interested in promoting the welfare and growth of the Bartlett Public Library
- To enhance Library resources by managing donations through multiple fundraising events and activities
- To support Library programs through advocacy, volunteer service, and supplemental funding
- To increase public awareness of Library functions, resources, services, and operational needs
- To promote the use and growth of the Library
- To encourage literacy and reading